Amazing that we are already in the 2nd month of 2024. Good news is that Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring vs. 6 more weeks of winter. Here are a few updates from your HOA board:
- Be Safe! Coppell and Creekview have had several emergency calls associated with natural gas leaks in the last 6 months. Thankfully, someone smelled something and made the call so repairs could be made. Don’t assume someone else will report the leak!
- Coming Soon – We are updating our Creekview Website! The board approved an investment to move forward with a transition to a new website to support the HOA. Once completed, our new website will eliminate the multiple changes that must be made to update homeowners, names, emails, etc. as we can consolidate in one location. It also will provide a much easier process to safely share information. Once we get it up and running, we will be posting board meeting minutes and budget updates there after each meeting along with the usual annual meeting information and normal social updates, etc. More information will be coming your way as we engage you to set up access accounts on the new website.
- Do we have an accurate email for you? – Many of you have emails on file with us. As more communication is being done via email or websites, it becomes even more important to ensure we have one on file for you. This spring, we will be contacting any residents we don’t have valid emails for to ensure we can get this information. According to the Texas Property Code, it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure you keep an updated email registered with the HOA.
- Tree Trimming – As our neighborhood ages, we have additional maintenance and upkeep needs to support. Tree trimming is one of those items. There will be some of that being done shortly on some alley trees. If your personal trees are lower than 7 ft. over sidewalks, please plan to get that trimming done as well!
- Neighborhood Survey – the long delayed but soon to be released survey is coming your way in the March timeframe. We did want to wait to see which legislation would be passed as it will have an impact on what we as a neighborhood need to do or may want to do. An update to our budget and expenses for upkeep also will impact the survey questions. Additionally, we are incorporating short term rental questions into the survey to get your input. Please participate! We’d love to see a response from each home to ensure we are focused on what our homeowners want us to work on.
- Volunteer – We need homeowner volunteers for various committees and/or board positions. Please consider actively participating! Any questions, please send an email or include in your survey response.
Meeting ID: 825 6480 0044
The meeting will begin at 2 PM with the "live" portion of the zoom call during the first 15 minutes (2:00 - 2:15 PM) for a homeowner to provide input, request topics for future board meetings, etc. The balance of the "open" section of the agenda will be "listen only" as the board works through agenda items.